A Watermelon Popsicle recipe to mark the start of summer
June 1, 2020
As the great modern-day songwriter and poet Harry Styles croons in a recent smash hit, “watermelon sugar, high.” While carefree summer love does share many physical parallels with taking a bite from a juicy melon, we think Mr. Styles really penned the song as an ode to our favorite refreshing treat, infused Watermelon Popsicles.
The latest frozen concoction from Chef Teresa Hansen checks all the boxes of an ideal summertime snack. It’s cold. It’s transportable. You can make it over and over again. And it heralds the official start of watermelon season, which is what summer really should be referred to as anyway.
So grab your Good Things Coming jellies, put on the latest throwback pop-rock record of your choice (we have a suggestion), and start licking your way through summer one popsicle at a time.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10 servings (1 popsicle = 10mg THC)
100mg Good Things Coming Fruit Jellies, Any Flavor
2 pounds watermelon cubes, about 1 small seedless watermelon
2 tablespoons sugar or honey
2 limes, juiced
1. Cut each fruit jelly into quarters so that you have 40 smaller pieces, set aside.
2. Add watermelon cubes, sweetener and lime juice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour evenly into 10 popsicle molds.
4. Add 4 small jelly pieces to each popsicle mold for 10mg serving per popsicle.
5. Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
6. Serve and enjoy!
**Add additional jelly cubes or decrease depending on your tolerance/dosage**