Are you visiting a dispensary for the first time? CLICK HERE to learn more about what to expect!
Sol Flower Education
Chill hard with a Brownie Cherry Sundae for National Ice Cream Day
July 19, 2020
We may not agree on much as a nation these days, but Americans all come together on one key point: ice cream rips. In cones, cups or straight out of the carton like a lactose fiend, ice cream is a national delight enjoyed by 90% of the population. The existence of National Ice Cream Day on July 19 only further supports our collective embrace of this most chill dessert.
Since the holiday falls on a Sunday this year, we thought we’d pay homage with a sundae recipe full of medicated delights. Honestly any recipe that starts off with “pint of ice cream of your choice” is already a winner, but add to that THC-infused brownies and a cherry sauce made from our Good Things Coming jellies and, well, we’ll see you on the other side of our creamy stupor.
Enjoy this Brownie Cherry Ice Cream Sundae recipe from chef Teresa Hansen, which we’re confident won’t be hard to do.
Brownie Cherry Ice Cream Sundae
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 serving= 1 tablespoon Cherry Sauce =
12.5mg THC/12.5mg CBD and one brownie bite 20mg THC
(Total: 32.5mg THC/12.5mg CBD per serving)
1 pint ice cream, flavor of your choice
2 Good Things Coming Brownie Bite, 20mg
Very Cherry Sauce
12 ounces frozen cherries
2 tablespoons sugar or honey
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 bag Good Things Coming Very Cherry 1:1 Fruit Jellies
1. Add frozen cherries and sugar or honey to a small non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium high heat for 6-8 minutes until cherries begin to break down.
3. Meanwhile, cut Very Cherry fruit jellies into smaller pieces.
4. Add fruit jellies and chia seeds to the cherries.
5. Cook for another 6-8 minutes, smashing fruit jelly pieces into mixture.
6. Cook until liquid begins to reduce and thicken, then remove from heat and cool.
7. Once cool, pour sauce over ice cream. Cut brownie into quarters and top ice cream and serve!
**Increase THC dose by adding additional brownie bites, as needed for individual tolerance** **Decrease dose by infusing only ½ bag (5 jellies) of Very Cherry Fruit Jellies**