A gentle afternoon rainstorm. Putting on freshly laundered socks. Cat memes. Some things in life just cannot be improved upon. Ice cream was once on this very short list, too - but no longer. We found a way to make it better. Sure, sprinkles tried. Those fudge shells that harden on impact had a nice run. But no cone topper has ever made us feel closer to the deities of dessert than sauce made from Good Things Coming Very Cherry Fruit Jellies.
This 4th of July represents the ideal occasion for lathering the sticky sweet Very Cherry Sauce on every treat your backyard celebration has to offer. From cheese & cracker spreads to brownies and (of course) that big scoop of vanilla ice cream you have to race to eat before the sun makes a mess of it, our medicated sauce provides the right amount of dank drizzle to make the fireworks really pop.
So put the red in your red, white & blue and enjoy this sweetly infused recipe from Sol Flower’s own Chef Teresa Hansen.
Very Cherry Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 cup (1 tablespoon = 12.5mg THC/12.5mg CBD)
12 ounces frozen cherries
2 tablespoons sugar or honey
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1 bag Good Things Coming Very Cherry 1:1 Fruit Jellies
1. Add frozen cherries and sugar or honey to a small non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium high heat for 6-8 minutes until cherries begin to break down.
3. Meanwhile, cut Very Cherry fruit jellies into smaller pieces.
4. Add fruit jellies and chia seeds to the cherries.
5. Cook for another 6-8 minutes, smashing fruit jelly pieces into mixture.
6. Cook until liquid begins to reduce and thicken, then remove from heat and cool.
7. Once cool, pour sauce over ice cream, pancakes or any dessert!
Learn about our exclusive daily deals when you join our email and text list!