Looking for a March Madness Recipe? Make THC laced Jalapeño Poppers
As teams begin the march to basketball supremacy this month, you have one important contribution to make as a fan: game time snacks. While many will go the chip and pretzel route, you’re more thoughtful than that – in fact, you have a secret weapon that will not only taste great, but will temper the anxiety of watching your team come tournament time.
We’re talking about Jalapeño poppers, those delicious, crunchy and healthy peppers you can make in a pinch. And with the added goodness of Good Things Coming fruit jellies, these poppers have a little something extra to make you feel at ease. With enough THC to deliver symptom relief but not too much you’ll lose focus on the game at hand, this snack is the perfect blend of spicy and smooth.
Check out the recipe from Sol Flower’s own, Chef Teresa Hansen.
Good Things Coming Jalapeño Popper Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Yield: 10 poppers (each popper = 10mg THC)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
¼ cup thinly sliced green onion
Single pack of Good Things Coming Mango Chile Fruit Jellies (10pc/100mg)
½ cup bacon crumbles
Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Cutting lengthwise, cut the ¼ top of each jalapeño off. Using a spoon, scoop out some of the vein and seeds. The vein and seeds hold the spice which contains the beneficial compound Capsaicin.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onion. Cut each square of Mango Chile Fruit Jelly into 4 pieces.
- Stuff each jalapeño with 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and top with 4 pieces of Mango Chile Fruit Jelly.
- Bake stuffed jalapeños at 400 F for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Top with bacon crumbles and fresh cilantro.