To our Sol Flower Community:
We believe in empowering wellness for all, that is why we are doing our part to protect the health of our patients and employees during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
As a medical cannabis program, we understand it is essential for patients to have access to our products and services. At this time, we encourage patients to order online and utilize our express pickup services.
Additionally, we are implementing extra precautions and safety measures to help #flattenthecurve.
At both Sol Flower Dispensary locations:
- Limiting the in-dispensary capacity to a 1:1 ratio between patients and patient advocates
At the Sun City Café and Classroom:
- Cancelling all classes until further notice
- Offering curb-side & pick-up to all café guests
In our dispensaries we are:
- Requiring additional hand washing breaks and hand sanitizing, with hand sanitizers and/or wipes made available in public areas
- Requiring gloves for all cash handling and vending interactions
- Practicing social distancing and limiting store capacity
- Increasing weekly deep cleanings
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas and common spaces
- Following new guidelines to ensure all staff are healthy before coming to work
- Offering an additional 10% off to online orders through Treez or Leafly
- Cancelling all on-site vendor activations until further notice
At our cultivation facility:
- Following rigorous standards for agricultural best practices.
- Maintaining the highest levels of hygiene protocol, using protective gear, masks and gowning.
- Continuing to use best in class procedures for cleaning and sanitizing of cultivation and manufacturing areas, utensils and equipment, with increased frequency.
Sol Flower is staying up to date on the global coronavirus crisis and is following recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) as well as state and local governments.
As of today, Sol Flower has had no diagnosed cases of Coronavirus among our staff.
Thank you for understanding and for taking your own proactive measures during this time. With proper considerations, we will minimize the effects of the virus on our communities and vulnerable populations.
We will continue to provide regular updates in an effort to continue to our mission as an inclusive cannabis community that empowers wellness for all.
Be well, be safe, and most of all stay positive!
Sol Flower Patients: Due to increase in online orders and an effort to maintain social distancing, please arrive to pick up your online order after you have received a text stating that your order is packed and ready. Wait times for all orders may also be higher than normal and we deeply value your patience at this time. Thank you for choosing to #livewithsol