We’re in this together, 6 feet apart
As a medical cannabis provider, we understand it’s essential for patients to have access to our products and services.
In an effort to social distance, we urge you to place an online order as well as arrive after receiving a text that your order is packed and ready for pick-up.
Patients are encouraged to wear a mask or face covering when visiting with Sol Flower dispensary. We appreciate your combined efforts – Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!
New procedures to ensure a sanitary experience, every time.
Patient safety is our number one priority at Sol Flower. As it gets warmer outside, we understand the importance of staying cool, but are committed to providing a safe environment in addition to a comfortable one.
Sol Flower will once again open the inside of our Sun City location to patients. Our Tempe location is undergoing renovations to accommodate more patients so that wait times are greatly reduced and patients are serviced as safely as efficiently as possible.
Sol Flower has implemented the following for your safety:
- Patients are strongly urged to wear a face mask for the duration of their visit
- Sol Flower requests that If patients are exhibiting signs of illness, to please stay home
- Please maintain 6ft by standing on designated areas throughout the dispensary
- All Sol Flower personnel are required to wear a face mask or some type of facial covering
- Patient Advocates are sanitizing their workstations between visits and sanitizing high traffic touch areas as often as every 15 minutes
- Hand sanitizer is available to all patients and employees for use in various parts of the dispensary
- Utilizing air purifiers around the dispensary