Nothing says summer than crisp, refreshing lemonade. Well, maybe triple-digit temperatures in May scream “SUMMER” pretty loudly too, but that’s why lemonade exists, right?
The season’s chillest beverage can now be served even chiller thanks to Chef Teresa Hansen’s latest infused cocktail concoction – Lavender Lemon Drop Lemonade. It’s got lemon in the name twice so you know it must be good.
Grab your favorite glass, fill up that ice tray with water and carve out a spot in your front yard to set up a beach chair – it’s about to get citrusy out there.
Lavender Lemon Drop Lemonade
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5-10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings (5mg per serving)
3 cups water
4 tablespoons honey or sugar
8 (2.5mg) Good Things Coming Lavender Lemon Drops
3 large lemons, juiced (about 2/3 cups lemon juice)
Sliced lemons, for garnish
1. Bring water to a boil in a small pot. Reduce heat to a simmer.
2. Stir in honey or sugar and 8 Good Things Coming Lavender lemon drops until fully dissolved.
3. Stir in lemon juice and pour mixture into a container. Allow mixture to cool.
4. Once cool add ice, sliced lemon and serve!
5. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.